e diel, 8 korrik 2007

Wow - I figured out how to post!


My name is Diane R and I took the quiz and found out what I already knew - I am a SUNFLOWER. To me, sunflowers perpetually make you happy. You can't help but smile when you see a field of those sun kissed beautiesl I just dyed some fabric, attempting to come close to "Mother Nature's" perfect blend of yellows. Sunflowers are nature's true sun worshipers. Have you ever noticed, a whole field of sunflowers will always be facing the sun, As the day does on and the sun changes position, they move their faces right along. I can't wait to get started.

P.S. Thank you for all the instructions on how to post to this blog. Someone worked really hard putting it all this together, and their work it appreciated.
Annie - Hope you are feeling better

Nuk ka komente: